Caring, Inspiring, Succeeding
At Crookham Infant School our Mission is:
- To make learning irresistible for all learners by providing an exciting and challenging curriculum.
- To ensure all learners are working at the limit of their capability by offering appropriate support and challenge.
- To support the personal, social, emotional and spiritual development of all our learners as members of ‘Team Crookham’.
- To promote the Christian Values of Peace, Love, Truth, Forgiveness, Respect and Perseverance.
- To develop strong links between staff, pupils, parents, Governors and Christ Church.
Our School Pledge
The Staff will:
Teach your child in a safe, caring and well-ordered Christian environment
Value each child as a unique individual
Encourage pupils to develop a growth mindset and enjoy challenge
Develop children’s independence by giving them increasing responsibility for their own learning, behaviour and belongings
Make your child’s education meaningful and enjoyable
Help prepare your child to become a valued member of society
- Promote kindness, courtesy and good manners
- Recognise and reward success and achievement
- Provide current information about your child’s education and school activities
- Meet with you at agreed times to discuss progress, success and concerns
As Parents, we expect you to:
- Value your child’s education - "every school day counts!"
- Support Crookham Infant School in maintaining high standards in all areas
- Ensure your child arrives at school on time, appropriately dressed, equipped and ready to benefit from the day at school
- Ensure all holidays are taken outside of term time.
- Communicate with the school regarding anything which may affect your child’s education or welfare
- Encourage your child to take a pride and interest in their work at home, as well as at school
- Encourage good behaviour, politeness and respect for others and their property
We expect our pupils to:
- Work as hard as they can and take pride in their work at school and at home
- Understand and keep the rules that make us 'Team Crookham'
- Be kind and helpful to others at all times
- Tell a grownup if they are upset or unhappy
- Look after their belongings and take care of other people’s things